Friday, July 15, 2005

Food for Life



Scott writes on Biblical Theology for New Zealand's Younger Generation. And puts it into practice Rehoboam's Folly - 1 Kings 12v1-15. The big question I had when I'd finished Goldsworthy's defining book - Gospel & Kingdom was HOW? WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE IN A SERMON? HOW DO I DO THIS IN MY OWN BIBLE STUDY? Emailing him with that question landed me on the BeginningWithMoses.org Team.... Gotta keep asking the questions though. This stuff is simply too important not to.

"But the thing that broke my heart, is that although these students were thirsty for more I realised that their churches don’t offer this type of food....How will we respond? What will we do to make the message of the Bible known to the next generation? Surely the church today has an amazing opportunity to further God’s kingdom in this way. But what is needed for the task?" (Scott Mackay)

No comments: